Thursday, May 04, 2006

Favorite Movie


Hi to everybody here that I know and good to meet everyone that I don't! I have some time on my hands so I figured I'd give this bloggy dealy a whirl and post a "favorite movie" sketch. I doubt anybody knows the movie, but I'll be thrilled if the drawings of the actors turned out to be legible.

Great to be here with such talented people!

-Sean

PS I might have accidentally posted an empty post before this or a duplicate or something. If so... whoops! ...and if not... pretend this PS doesn't exist.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Steph F. said...

HEY!!! Sean's posting. Radical! Awesome drawing, as always. But you left us hanging here - what movie is it from, yo?

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Sean Covernton said...

Tx!

It's from a little known movie called Comedy of Terrors starring Vincent Price, Peter Lorre, Boris Karloff, Basil Rathbone and Rhubarb the cat. Highly recommended if you like terrible, dated comedy!

-Sean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home